4/15/13

ACCESSORIES - Necklaces



(Necklaces are available at Anthropologie)

One of the many things I love about being a girl is accessorizing! You can turn a simple outfit into a glamorous one by just a little additions such as a statement necklace or bracelet, footwear, and bag. Those who know me well know how much I love to accessorize! I'm always wearing ear rings, necklaces, a watch, and don't even get me started with my shoe and bag collection. Accessorizing is a pocket friendly way of turning that old outfit that you still fit from high school, to a seasons must buy.

In this post, I'd like to feature necklaces. For years I've been wearing long necklaces that look great with slouchy shirts. Recently, I've been strutting chunkier bold necklaces otherwise known as statement necklaces. I like to use a necklace to add a pop of color to my outfit. What's your go to necklace? Do you have a favorite one that you wear everyday? Or do you switch it up like I do?

I found a useful info graph via Pinterest that gave insightful information on what necklaces go well with a variety of necklines. Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment