4/30/13

FOOD - Taco/Taco salad recipe

For the first time last night, Titan and I had homemade tacos. I had a taco salad and he had the traditional tacos. When cooking for two your portion sizes are definitely smaller than what you traditionally see so you have to adjust your recipe accordingly. For something as simple as tacos, you customize it to your own taste buds. What do you like in your taco?

Here's a few photos of the ingredients and final product:

1.  Cook your desired amount of meat on the stove top. I about a pound of ground turkey.

2.  Bake your tacos shells. The directions indicated we place the oven at 350 degree and bake for 3-5 minutes.

3.  Cut your veggies. I'm not a big veggie person so all I used was half a tomato and about a head of iceberg lettuce. 

4.  For taco salad, mix all ingredients together and toss with ranch dressing. I used the taco shells and just broke them into my salad.

EXTRA:
Mix cream cheese and salsa to create dip.



DRINKS:
Lihing Mui Margarita
-Kirkland brand ready to drink margarita
-Ice
-Lihing powder



No comments:

Post a Comment