4/6/13

LIPS - eos organic lip balm

 
 
I'm not much of a lipstick wearing everyday type of gal but more of a lip balm. While at my local Walmart today I decided to try out a different lip balm. I've heard my best friend talk about this before and would even buy it in bulk. I remember seeing it in the past but finally decided to see what all the hype was about. The eos organic lip balm comes in an array of flavors ranging from pomegranate raspberry to summer mint . It's cute in size and already shaped for easy application. It's very affordable and can be found at your local drug store. So far so good and it receives a thumbs up from me!
 
Taken from the eos website:
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Precisely glides on lips
  • Twist-off top
 

No comments:

Post a Comment