5/29/13

BEAUTY - Face moisturizing creme


Today, I'm writing about my all time favorite face moisturizer. After several failed attempts of trying face moisturizers, I've finally found the one product that doesn't make me break out, lasts all day, and doesn't feel greasy or like I have goo on my face. Ole Henriksen has been known to be a more natural brand and this particular brand can generally only be found at Sephora (at least in Hawaii that is). It's definitely on the more expensive side of facial moisturizers but the benefits and outcomes are definitely worth it. I've been using this moisturizer for over a year now and I will not go back to any other brand.

One thing I love about Sephora is that they let you take home little sample sizes before dishing out the money for it. Other moisturizers left my skin feeling greasy and I would break out. Since I was a kid I've always very sensitive skin especially on my face. This product lasts all day and I only re-apply after a bath or when I wash my face. The only downside to this particular product is that it does not have SPF. Ole Henriksen sells another product that is backed by the Skin Cancer Foundation. The truth revealed super creme SPF 15 goes for a whopping $55.00 through the Ole Henriksen and Sephora websites. I assume you could put the truh revealed cream on first, then add in the nurture me creme as a second layer.

Here are the active ingredients for Nurture Me Creme

Dimethicone Hydrates and binds moisture to the skin
Evening primrose oil Calms, softens and soothes the skin
Chamomile extract Improves health of skin with essential fatty acids gamma linolenic acid and linoleic acid
Vitamins A and C Nourishes and protects with vitamin E
Wheat germ oil Regenerates and repairs with powerful antioxidants

No comments:

Post a Comment