5/30/13

STYLE - Bralettes

A fashion trend I'm starting to see more of now a days are the trendy bralettes. Now if you're anything like me and is a little self conscious about your middle torso region, my first thought would be "cute, but probably not for me." The short midriff action doesn't look particularly good on a girl of my shape (at least I don't think so). If you're tall and skinny and have a flat belly then sure. But I am far from that. So, how does one of my body figure pull off such a cute look? Look no further than to Lexi Demos a blogger and fasion contributer at oBaz. She writes about wearing a bralette without showing too much or in her words "giving it all away". Here are a few inspirational styles you could use without baring too much.

  R0unu63pfi9lwgjoaadd

Shytpnnser7vwxdjjxua  



  



No comments:

Post a Comment