5/17/13

LUCKY I LIVE HAWAII (LILH) FRIDAY - North Shore drive

One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is take a drive to the north shore of Oahu. It's such a different world out there from what I'm used to in town. I would have to say this is probably on the top of my list about living here. Not just Hawaii in general but Oahu specifically. I have my tall buildings, city life and when I want to get away it's just a short drive to someplace totally different. Life these past few months have been so crazy and hectic that I haven't had a chance to get to the north shore for a few months now. Here are some must do's and some old pictures of my north shore adventures. Enjoy and Happy Aloha Friday!

1.  Stop by the Shrimp trucks. It's a definite MUST DO


2.  Check out the surf spots. Many of the surfing films that are shot here in Hawaii are on the north shore. 


3.  Taste the grilled corn, it's AMAZING!


4.  East Shave Ice


5.  Visit with the turtles


6.  Support the stand up fruit stands on the side of the road


Ok, so a lot of it has to do with food but what mini road trip doesn't include food? These are just a few things that I get to experience on a weekly basis (when I have the time to) because I'm lucky I live Hawaii. What do you do when you visit the north shore? I'd love to hear about them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment